Monday, February 13, 2012

Gong 2012 Award #gong

Cancel the Jet's in Houston. #doh
SPIKE has 3 D and traded his last DROK via TwoCars. #dirty-late-trade-half-to-blame-I'm-sure
This is an issue and I will differ to your-Iffyness to resolve #iffythatsU.
For now i have placed a FROK in the 4th D slot.# @#$%**&%## @#%$#
I expect swift action and a heavy fine from the #Comish.
He like good guy.  #Looooser! #Comish


GGGGOOOOONNNNNNGGGGGG, #gong

I'm off to the rink. #hockey

In other news Spike, Rebel and Quagmire will also need to see the #Comish


2 comments:

GregO said...

It looks like there is a trade worked out, to solve this for next week. For this week, I think we should leave a blank spot on the roster. You must have 4 defensemen, is the rule I think.

is like Jokinen #veryconfused

Beer-Leaguer said...

approved