Monday, February 13, 2012

All-Star Hold-overs on sale now!

Fellow Superdraft GMs,

Some of you had tried to contact me this weekend regarding trades. Sorry I did not respond. I was too busy making voodoo dolls of the entire Canucks team (and one for Ed Jovanovski, just because I still hate him for being a former Canuck).
I am now available to take your unreasonable and insulting offers on any player on my roster. For starters, here are my holdovers that must go:

St. Louis 50 pts is a lot for a little guy!
Yandel 11th amongst D-men with 30pts. And next year should be a bounce back!
Couture Last year's rookie sensation. Get him while he's hot!
Bourque I don't care. Just take him.
Liles Don't hate him just because he's a Leaf.

Reply to this post hit me at rob.eagleson@gmail.com with super-secret offers.


Smell ya later.


2 comments:

Beer-Leaguer said...

approved

Beer-Leaguer said...

oops thought this post was a trade...maybe I should read before approving