Monday, April 29, 2013

Saskatchewan Punishes again.........

Fellow superdrafers......I am terribly sorry I had to lay down a repeated beating on you all in 2k13 Draft..  I know it's unfair that I win two times in two years.  Let's call a spade a spade........i was totally robbed last year of first place and well this year, I was not to be denied.  I toyed with a few jokers at the top for a week or two and surrendered my lead, only to snatch it away and put the hammer DOWN!!

So in closing, please study up for next year.  Secondly, pay your tabs!  I have two kids that need padding to their school fund!  With the two winnings and last year's interest, it should be a good start.


Thanks Barry for organizing this thing and introducing me to the rich Alberta folk that like to be separated from their money.

Go Pens!


2 comments:

GregO said...

Boo. On almost all accounts.

Barry said...

I think transfer payments from AB to SK are broken. Perhaps the offshore accounts have been looted!