Friday, January 18, 2013

2013 Draft Link

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aq9QIVXrJ-lDdDJual92d1lMMXhQakRZM0dKNDZDZmc


Above is the link to the DRAFT.  Iffy and I are editors on the Document.

Steps to make it work;

1. Log In to your google account.
2. Click the Link above
3. Enter the chat window (you will see the excel sheet; the chat part is in the top right "other viewers".
4. The picks will be entered into the chat window when its your turn, please type your pick in this format Lastname, Firstname
5. Iffy or I will copy and paste the player into the draft order space; and with some luck the salary will Pop up next to the pick.  The running salary for your team will also be auto-Calculated at the top of the sheet.  BUT please run a total for your-self to verify it.
6. If the draft link hangs-up just try to log back in; if all hell breaks loose I will post a new link on the blog site to an online meeting tool (like meetingBurner and share my desktop).
7. Try to be in the chat by 7:30; if not call someone u know for help or to call in a pick.
8.  Cap is 57 Million - i think that will work with the reduced number of teams.

Good Luck and see u at the draft.

2 comments:

GregO said...

Thanks Barry. I didn't have time to help much this year.

Outlaws said...

Good Luck everyone ...... I believe I have the best team (as usual) ... at least enough to beat Timmy ... that is all that really counts :) ..... Is there any opportunity for anyone to join after the fact ... picking up the leftovers .... I might have someone interested ..... let me know