Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Free Money for the taking?

Guys and Girls if there are any here -

Barry Otterson told me that there was free money to be given away using this site and picking some hockey players. Don't be mad if I take 1st, Barry told me there was payout for 2nd and 3rd so the rest can duke it out for that prize money. I don't know my team yet, please forward on those details when it is known. Look forward to drafting!!

ps the blog has some very interesting pictures of females wearing hockey gear. I like your guy's style!

4 comments:

Broker Bill said...

Free money part of it only works if your first name is Greg and your last name is Otterson. I am pretty sure Greg just uses our entry fees to buy real estate.

Glad to have you aboard twokars!

GregO said...

Bill,
Now that is just hurtful. Truth hurts. I'll pay out next time we get together for a draft!
GO

twokars said...

haha THanks Bill - I really only in this to beat Barry - anything more is a bonus!!

Mark said...

Yeah, I said the same thing about Tim when I got in here.

Mission Accomplished.

Welcome to the gong show.